Tuesday, December 5, 2006

What am I doing here???!!!

I have no idea what I am doing here???? i told my friends that I'm not interested in writing a blog and here i am, writing my own blog...haha...it just so happened that i was looking at some other bloggers' bloggies including my friend's and something HIT me hard on the head telling me that i shld just create one...for fun....who knows, i might end up like Kenny sia (for those who dono him, he's a guy from malaysia who recently earns his fame through blogging)....life is full of uncertainties...hehe... Well, maybe writing a blog is good too...at least i could use it to serve the following purposes:
  • keep my friends updated about my current well-being when they are too lazy or too busy to keep in touch with me;
  • for those who wanna get to know me to know me better;
  • for those who thought they know me but only realise tat they dont after reading my blogs; and
  • just to entertain ppl (if they find it entertaining at all) and to "entertain" myself :D

Okie dokie...now i have given myself enough reasons (or excuses) to start a blog of my own. Hopefully, all the objectives i mentioned will be achieved :)

Looking forward to write more blogs when i have the inspiration :p

No comments: