Monday, December 23, 2013

Life in airport

I remember many years ago, there was a movie where a guy lost his passport and money and he started his life in the airport. He pooed, peed, bathed, ate, drank, read, played etc in just the airport and lived there for 5 years! At that time I wondered how could a person live in airport for that long! Didnt he feel bored? Where did he sleep? How did he eat? Wash face, brush teeth? Nobody realized he was gone? Or maybe he travelled too much?!

Well, I understand it today~ I arrived changi airport at 1am last night~ took a train to a bigger terminal and settled down~ everything looked so quiet without the crowd and the shops~ there were many vacant computers, free wifi, Clean toilets, rows and rows of bench, free theatre even!

I knew why I think it was impossible to live in airport... Coz out airport in KCH is too small. Hehe..

I'm off to eat my favorite kaya toast and milk tea, then go shopping, then watch a movie~ while waiting for my parents and bro


Gosh, I hope I have enough time 


Little Italy in changi airport 

3 comments:

jenn said...

yeah, i seriously thought of that when i spent more than 6 hours in changi airport last time.

there are free supplies of all sort of branded skin cares, make ups and perfumes to use ... so that during your stay in the terminal, u can still look radiant and beautiful

Candy倉鼠Blog. said...

¸☆´.•)´¸✶.•祝你聖誕愉快,´
(.•´✶`*¸.•*´✶.事事順心,
*.*★´¨)....2014新年快樂

lj said...

plus changi airport is so much safer consider to KLIA?